1. Shadow management on a branch level to learn the ins and outs of day to day operations.
2. Work with Dispatch to understand the logistics required of a fleet dispatcher.
3. Embed and operate as a member of the shipping and receiving departments.
4. Understand the daily operations of the branch transfer department.
5. Work with purchasing department to learn the daily operations of forecasting and maintaining line points.
6. Recommend any observational process improvements to Training Coordinator.
7. Assist Training Coordinator and Branch Management with other duties as assigned.
8. Complete a Supply Chain related project and present findings to Senior Level Management at the end of the internship.
9. You are expected to fulfill the above guidelines, cooperate with all PDI associates, and contribute to the TEAM SPIRIT.