The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be the first point of contact for all PDI candidates. This role will manage a candidate’s lifecycle in the recruitment process.
1. Acts a first point of contact for PDI candidates;
2. Manages candidate lifecycle using iCims system;
3. Post jobs on various career websites;
4. Actively seek candidates using LinkedIn, Monster, and Career Builder while staying aligned with PDI’s recruitment strategies;
5. Provide initial screen of candidates by filtering and reviewing resumes
6. Conduct phone/skype interviews with potential candidates to qualify them;
7. Coordinate live in-person interviews with HR team and hiring managers.
8. Work with HR team to develop and update job descriptions as necessary;
9. Attend career fairs and other in-person recruiting events to attract new talent to PDI;
10. Track the success of the varying recruiting efforts;
11. Recommend new recruiting strategies and make suggestions on improvements to the process;
12. Work with AJC, Gwinnett Daily, and other local newspapers to create attractive print advertising;
13. Constantly look to improve PDI’s recruitment strategies;
14. You are expected to fulfill the above guidelines, cooperate with all PDI associates, and contribute to the TEAM SPIRIT.
BSBA required. This is an entry level position. Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Be able to maintain a high level of professionalism while representing the company both in person and in text. Expert skills in MS Office Tools, social media, and basic computer functions a must. Ideal candidate is detail oriented, has an outgoing personality, and can make good character assessments. Should be highly self-motivated and can manage multiple projects at once. Ability to travel as needed is required. This position will involve both sitting and standing for extended periods of time.