The Support Services Representative will function as the customer’s single point of contact within the Service Desk area through either customer facing, remote support, phone support, email, or chat while providing high quality customer service at all times. They will possess the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical end-users.
1. Act as a member of the help desk support team providing customer service to our corporate and branch locations;
2. Work a minimum of 8 hours per day, and shift will be staggered to meet business requirements;
3. Answers customers support questions for all desktop applications and business software products and services;
4. Respond to tickets, calls, messages, and email requests within a 30 minute minimum timeframe;
5. Address, resolve, and document help request cases from customers via phone and email into our IT ticketing system;
6. Record all updates to help request in ticketing system;
7. Perform customer services for select customers following proper procedures in accordance with pre-set protocols;
8. Maintain and updates support documentations, instructional guides, and help articles for future reference;
9. Escalate problems, questions, and requests to the appropriate person and or function as required to IT network and infrastructure engineers;
10. Performs other duties as required including assisting in Quality Assurance projects, internal IT initiatives, etc.
You are expected to fulfill the above guidelines, cooperate with all PDI associates, and contribute to the TEAM SPIRIT.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. College degree in related field preferred. Previous Help Desk experience or Desktop User support experience a plus. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and strong customer service skills are required. Candidate should be a self-directed learner and possess the willingness to learn multiple new systems.