This is a new position for our McDonough location. The 3rd shift warehouse personnel will receive late arriving orders, pull late arriving orders, make sure all trucks are loaded for next morning first runs, pull and load transfer trucks for overnight delivery to branches.
THIS POSITION WILL WORK 10PM -7AM. (This work week will begin Sunday Evening and run to Friday Morning.)
1) 3rd shift warehouse staff to work with shift supervisor and ensure ALL regular delivery trucks are correctly loaded for the next day and nightly transfer runs are correctly loaded on designated transfer trucks and are ready for pick up by overnight transfer drivers.
2) Get any late arriving material received and distributed for delivery or pick up.
3) When all trucks are correctly loaded and all transfers are ready for night delivery, get all receiving caught up and if available, pull 2nd runs for next day.
4) Keep safety in mind in all shift operations.
5) Put items transferred in from branches in holding area and receive and distribute for delivery or put in stock
6) Before leaving, make sure work areas and aisles are neat and equipment is plugged in for next day
7) Help with any other projects assigned
8) You are expected to fulfill the above guidelines, cooperate with all PDI associates, and contribute to the TEAM SPIRIT.
High school diploma required. 3-4 years or equivalent job experience preferred. Previous warehouse experience a plus. Candidate must have excellent communication skills and Attention to detail a must.
Must be able to sit/stand 8-10 hrs and must be able to lift up to 75 lbs required.