To perform cycle counts as set forth in the standard operating procedures of PDI.
1. Must be able to research all variances (i.e. transfer variances, negative balance report), track them and report any to Branch Manager;
2. Straighten area to be counted and be able to check and correct bin locations in the computer after cycle counts;
3. Maintain files for proper location of material and tickets and report all problems to Branch Manager;
4. Perform ‘shelf to sheet’ to assure material is in correct location. Be diligent in locating items in the optimum location based on demand;
5. Identify dead stock or obsolete stock for removal from inventory;
6. Be able to perform inventory adjustments in order to make inventory correct, using proper reason code and reason;
7. Person must be self-disciplined and responsible enough to work without supervision;
8. This person must have knowledge of product, computer and standard operating procedure to ensure proper cycle count;
9. Perform other duties as assigned; and
10. You are expected to fulfill the above guidelines, cooperate with all PDI associates, and contribute to the TEAM SPIRIT.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: High School Education, Some college preferred. Systems and PC experience required. 1-2 years industry experience. Excellent Communication skills required.
Sitting/standing 8-10 hours required. Lifting of 75#